Seems like the Golden Rule would do, but here are some basic guidelines to follow:
- Be respectful of other members and their ideas. There is no need to harass or abuse another member.
- Do not, under any circumstance, post anything obscene, hateful, or derogatory. If you need to ask yourself twice if it's appropriate, it's probably not appropriate.
- Do not promote your idea on feedback forms for other people's ideas. The administrator will delete these comments.
- Everybody has individual interests. There is no need to sharply criticize another member's ideas. Feedback should be constructive and encourage the submitter to improve his or her idea.
- Do not, under any circumstance, post copyrighted material or content without permission from the content owner. Copyright infringement and the protection of intellectual property rights is taken very seriously.